Wednesday 7 September 2016

London Autumn Handmade Market Prep

Some of my new cushions that I have made recently for my Crafty fox market debut. Making some more covers so that you will have a variety to choose from :-)


I can safely say they look absolutely fab ....


My Detola & Geek African inspired handmade cushions are a quick & easy way to inject splashes of colour into your spaces.

Quite functional & at the same time trendy. These vibrant designs always get the conversation started. Right?

A quick reminder that I'll be here ↓ on the Sunday (i.e. 18th September)


If you can't make it, don't fret. You can buy online from my new Detola & Geek website



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cushions - hope Crafty Fox goes well! Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Rosie, I've only just seen your kind words. Yes it did go VERRRYYY well

      Shows you how much I blog! LOL

      Tola x

      Delete