Let me quickly share a few maths facts with you:
- Mathematics is derived from the Greek word 'mathema' which when translate means learning, study, science'
- 12,345,678,987,654,321 is the product of 111,111,111 x 111,111,111
- The name 'Google' came about after the word 'googol' was spelt wrongly! And 'Googol' means a number 1 followed by 100 zeros.
- If you have a group of 23 people, atleast 2 people will hare the same birthday.
- A Palindrome number is a number that reads the same both forwards and backward like 12621.
I could really go on and on as am a "closet Geek" myself. LOL!!!!
Okay enough of the geeky stuff, here are some geometric inspired handmade lampshades by Detola and Geek all available to buy online (links are below).