Monday 21 September 2015

New design: Introducing the Dark Red Tropical Drum Lampshade

I love testing out and  working on new African wax print lamp shade designs.  My creative juices go on overdrive . LOL

This awesome dark red tropical lampshade was released last week and is new for Autumn Winter 2015. What say you?

The feedback has been so positive. I even had this as my 'display picture' on my faithful Blackberry Passport smart phone and a friend instantly sent me a message that they wanted to buy this. Now that is what I call a win-win !!!!

You can find Detola and Geek handmade African inspire products online



Also please feel free to connect with us socially too:

Tumblr: http://www.detolaandgeek.tumblr.com

If you have any questions or nee a custom order please sen me  message via my online shops or email me at detola@detolaandgeek.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment