Tuesday 24 February 2015

Lampshade Making workshop by Detola and Geek

Here are some of the pictures from my last lampshade making workshop about 2 weeks ago at Hearts and Craft in Walkern Village, Hertfordshire

A couple of the lovely ladies I taught how to make lampshades at my last workshop. As you can see they really got stuck in! 





 One of  my students decided to add a bit of trim to jazz up her toadstool print lampshade


I think it's safe to see they were happy with their own professionally finished handmade lampshades. (someones camera-shy) 


Will be releasing more dates soon at 'Hearts and Craft' in Walkern, Hertfordshire as well as some other venues (possibly in London) in the very near future.

I also teach individual / 1-2-1s and lampshade making parties like an alternative hen night/ birthday celebration / gift for her etc. If you are interested in hosting a party where I come to you please click here for more info https://www.detolaandgeek.com/workshops 

No comments:

Post a Comment