Monday 22 April 2013

Craft displays at craft fairs

As I plan to attend more craft, handmade & vintage fairs displaying and selling my handmade fabric lampshade, I always look out for the best ways to display my wares. I plan to add on Pillow/ cushions and a few other soft furnishing lines in lovely vibrant African Print / Ankara fabric too!


I continually scout pages like Pinterest, blogs etc for inspirational and motivational
 examples of 'How it is Done'

Here are some I'd like to share with you that have caught my attention. They really show you how to make the best of your wares using layering, props, space etc efficiently. And also being eye-catchy at the same time.



}My take on displays ~ There's a lot out there to help from the internet - seek & you shall find.. And always remember to take pictures of your own displays, too, whether it's a 'mock-up' at home or at selling at a craft fair. Learn from your mistakes!~

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!
    I have really enjoyed reading through your blog. You have a real talent for crafts and some truly great pieces of show here. I like how you made this blog a perfect platform for showcasing your pieces by supplying it with quality pictures and very neat writing - good job. I think I could help to get your blog and your work more deserved attention if you are interested?
    I am looking for quality blogs to include into our community of bloggers - glipho.com
    Please check us out and drop me a line at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.
    Best!
    Hubert

    ReplyDelete