Monday 21 January 2013

Yaay!! Handmade Ankara Fabric Lampshades now on Etsy

As you know I have been very busy with my new business venture which I am so passionate about. Am so happy to announce that we now have an online shop, please click on Ankara Lampshades on Etsy to get there ;-)


AnkaraLampshades

Ankara Lampshades by Dezine Konnections Interior Design

I started making Handmade Ankara fabric Lampshades and they come in
different sizes, colours, patterned designs and mainly in African Ankara fabric.



But please don't fret, I do make bespoke ones too using your own fabric. If you need me to source a fabric(s) for you ~ we can do that too! Just contact me to discuss your needs further.


These are a couple I made last week below



So now that's out of the way on to making more  fabulous handmade Ankara Fabric lampshades. My 'Ankara Lampshades' Etsy shop still needs a few tweaks here and there, in the background, but we are plain sailing now!. Whooee !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment