Thursday 22 November 2012

DKID W-I-P ........ It won't be too long now

Sorry all my avid readers and faithful followers of my blog, I know I have been unusually silent for a while. But I have 

Something is, most definitely, brewing and it's really gonna be .................... Well I think I'll wait for you to be the judge of that. Your honest opinion really matters a lot to me. And am not just saying that!

So, work, is still, in progress. Yes I have the briefs of my new project bursting at it's seems. Literally.



But I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. All I can say at this moment is that it involves fabric (initially) and here's a sneak pic below. I don't want to give it all away, not just yet!




Does anyone know what type of material is in the images above? Will let you know when I reveal what has been keeping me so so busy.

I know it doesn't seem like much but please 'watch this space' and you'll soon find out. The future's looking good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment