Friday 5 October 2012

Denim inspired designs - celebrate Jeans for Genes Day 2012

Today 5th October 2012 is National Jeans for genes day and of course I am wearing a pair of jeans today. But not only that I will in my own way contribute to this special cause.
 It is to raise money for children with genetic disorders. To find out more, which I would encourage you to do so please follow the link ~ Jeans for Genes Day

Here are a few denim finds that tickle my fancy. Hope you like them too!


Wedding table centre pieces, jeans shabby chic if I must say ........


I've never been a fan of Ugly Ugg boots but these are surely nice. Denim blue and brown always a good combination


SMEG have produced a jeans-coated fridge. A world first! I wonder how much it costs?


Cute and dainty denim stars


Pretty denim stool, the ideas are endless


Now we are talking, the denim armchair

}My take on  ~ There is so much upcycling that could be done with denim. Wear your jeans today. Celebrate the only day that it matters the most - Jeans for Genes Day!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment