Friday 22 June 2012

Twins stork delivery nursery 3D Room Design

'Twins' stork delivery nursery
This Twins stork delivery nursery moodboard was inspired by twins (pun intended).I wanted to create something different ~ away from the norm. A lot of times nurseries are pink or blue. I wanted to give this nursery a luxurious feel as well as use colours not
typical of a baby's room. Everything's paired up (apart from the ceiling light and wall clock). The design theme for the room is eclectic as there's a good mix of different
furniture styles, textures, fabrics and colours.

I've started entering moodboard contests and here is my latest one above. 

Could you 'pretty please' vote for my boardJust one quick click on the link ~  Twins stork delivery Nursery ~ and your there!!! It just takes a second. Comments and feedback are greatly welcomed too.

Much much appreciated! Have a great day my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment