Thursday 10 May 2012

Picture this .....

I thought I'd do something a bit different with my post today. A little twist on what I blog about normally. I am very passionate about interior design, art and design but also madly in love with travelling and experiencing different cultures. When I stumble upon urban art and drawings  I have to get my digital camera out as one finds them sprawled all over cities nowadays. 



Here are some I discovered on my trails in Lille, France last year Easter. Some
were on buildings, closed shop doorways, in museums. Literally everywhere you look you'll discover something different.

These three below were found on building walls while walking around the city of Lille and taking in the sights.

I walked past this unknown artist in his studio in Vieux Lille, the Old Town. His door was wide open for passers-by to see him in action. I am going back there pretty soon and will see if I can get his name and found out a bit more about him.



These ones below were exhibited in La Piscine Museum in Roubaix, just outside Lille.


This I came across this wonderful interior design shop on Rue de la Monnaie ......... Am digging the doggie spectacles.!!! 


By the time I came across this art gallery it was closed. So this is all I could get with my camera.


I hope you enjoyed these art pieces. I surely did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment