Friday 25 May 2012

Four chairs with attitude !

I hope you are all enjoying the good and hot weather that has finally arrived. And TGiF too.

I'd like to share with you today some of my favourite chairs I have come across and captured with my faithful digicam. They are all unique in their own right and, if I must say, stand out in a class of their own too.




1st image ~ Eagle chair, 'Jean Maniglier' furniture shop, Lille, France
2nd imageFont Lounge chairs by French design company 'Tabisso' (100% Design 2011,Earls Court)
3rd image ~ Aluminium chair by 'Phillip Watts Design' (100% Design 2011, Earls Court)
4th image ~ Wire chair by 'De le Cuona' (Decorex 2011, Royal Hospital Chelsea)

If you owned one of these chairs in your home/office where would you place it? Would love to read your comments and feedback.

At Dezine Konnections Interior Design we can source bespoke and unique furniture and accessories to suit your home or office. Kindly email us your wish list or visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment