Wednesday 11 April 2012

Timeless Furniture ~ Karlsson flip calendar Wall Clock

Hope you all had a good Easter. And break too.


I have kind of left this for a while so I thought it's time again for me to do a post on another design classic. This time it's on the Karlsson flip calender!
It's so so 'Retro'. I don't know about you but I've always loved it. Fits well in a home as well as in office, restaurants and hospitality environments. In any room. On any wall.
It's the simple design display of date & time ~ the very essence of our daily lives ~ made to look so cool. Apart from the classic black & white it's now designed in more colours to suit everyone's taste.


So my search continues. I will bring to you via my blog many more design classics. And I know I need to up the frequency and also into a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment