Monday 23 April 2012

An Ideal country living room ~ vintage is definitely back!

I live in the country. Some call it the sticks and others call me a country bumpkin. They can call it what they want  Doesn't bother me, one bit, as I totally love the 'English countryside'. Am a sucker for country living. Simples!!


So when I stumbled upon this lovely English country interior theme, i was inspired to blog all about it.



Is it the grain sack set of 
armchairs (The Old Cinema), old wooden crates storage, wood-burning stove (Charnwood) or contemporary beige sofa that makes this living room design so desirable. All the muted, natural and cool colours tie in perfectly giving a sense of calm and peace of mind.


I am so digging the coffee table made out of filing drawers! Very creative ~ just like the crates.


Would you live in a place like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment