Tuesday 20 March 2012

Spring has finally sprung ~ time to Spring Clean your home!!!

Haay, Spring Equinox is here. I mean today Tuesday 20th March 2012 is the first day of SPRING. Finally it's official. So you'd better get that feather duster out and start spring cleaning.





Why don't you do one better, spring is also the time when most people decide to change their homes. Atimes all you need is a lick of paint by changing the colour scheme of the walls. On the other hand you might need to completely redesign of a room or even your whole home.


Also workplaces spring clean too ~ get rid of the old and bring in the new. A reorganisation and total redesign of office spaces . Below is a small cute home office in soft spring colours.


To welcome Spring into your home why don't you simply add some spring flowers which have started to bloom.



So why don't you get in get in touch with us at Dezine Konnections Interior Design and let us 'Spring clean' your interiors with a brand new redesign.
}My take on Spring ~ It's here now, so make the best of it by changing, updating and totally revamping the home & workplace!!!!~

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice blog, i'm following you. I'll be happy if u follow me back. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog: http://www.moddellanddo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella. Thanks for your lovely comment. I'm following you too.
    Please feel free to follow me on twitter
    @DezineKonnects and also like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Dezine.Konnections.Interior.Design

    ReplyDelete