Monday 13 February 2012

Timeless Furniture ~ Le Corbusier: Chaise Lounge LC4

A pair of iconic Le Corbusier 'Chaise Lounge LC4s' which are my all time favourites. I saw these in Cassina's showroom in London during Clerkenwell Design Week 2011.



Designed by the very famous Charles Le Corbusier. One
of his many greats and best design If I must say so myself. This was first seen at the 1929 'Salon D'Automne' exhibition. The tubular chrome-plated frame sits perfectly on it's black-enamel frame base.

They are so timeless and classy. These ones are the 'ponyhide' version which introduces an elegant colour mix of brown, cream & black.

Imagine having one of these in your living room, sun room/conservatory or even on the back garden patio!

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful to hear someone else has these feelings.I do understand.God bless you.
    chaise lounges

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alladin jeves ~ Thank you. They are the ultimate chair.

    ReplyDelete