Wednesday 19 October 2011

Ellen and Portia's piece of Beverly Hills

Everyone has to see and read November's issue of Architectural Digest. On the cover features Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi posing in their very trendy Beverly Hills Home. The architects responsible for this beautiful abode are Buff & Hensman . The decorator is Melinda Ritz.

The space below is the sitting space near their kitchen. I love the oversized framed painting ~ a joint effort by Andy Warhol and Jean-Michel Basquiat. Totally awesome as I love their work immensely.



I so totally love the living room. So right up my street with the colour palette. Very cool earthtones.The wood-burning fireplace is the icing on the cake.


Below is their porch.I love the back-to-nature look. Bringing the outside in. So nicely done.


An outdoor swimming pool to die for. Am so not jealous!!! NOT. 


All images are courtesy of www.architecturaldigest.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment