Saturday 30 July 2011

In Cobalt Blue Please .........

Today's blog is about a colour this time. Blue. Cobalt Blue. Something I hardly blog about. Colours I mean. 


I really, really like Cobalt Blue. It's quite soothing and also stands out in a crowd. It's very catchy and I love it for that.

Images courtesy of itsfreetof.blogspot.com

Cobalt Blue Hurricane lamp

Even just slight touches of this very cool blue colour makes a huge welcoming difference

Image via www.thelennoxx.com

Now this cobalt blue chair is definitely right up my street. Can't wait to work on a project where the colour theme will be blue. It'll be quite exciting.



Images via www.mustknowhow.com



}My take on Cobalt blue - It screams passion, looks great with white (.....and other colours too!!!!)  and is very now!!!!~


2 comments:

  1. I don't usually go for blue, but this is nice especially as an accent colour with white. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs A. Thanks for stopping by. I do appreciate your comment. Yes it IS a nice accent colour. I think it all boils down to how much you like a certain colour - whether it is bucket loads or just touches of it here and there!

    ReplyDelete